TURRET SMALL VIII
Turret - a small, slender tower characteristically projecting from the corner of a building.
This collection of small handwoven textile art pieces are created using natural undyed linen in the warp and merino wool, fluffy and loop mohair yarns in the weft, in gorgeous natural, ochre and caramel colours. Each piece is one of kind and handwoven by Charlotte in our South London studio.
• Hand woven in South London
• Hand made & finished in studio
• Handwoven piece approx 18cm x 22cm
• Handstitched using a needle and thread to a 28cm x 28cm Acid-Free mount board
• A selection of bespoke handmade Oak frames using wood sourced from North London, with an osmo finish in three different colour options are available
• Linen, Merino Wool & Mohair
• One of a kind piece
• This piece would look perfect in a frame and presented with a selection of the other small woven pieces.
• Photographed in Natural Osmo frame.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
It is important to me that you are happy and satisfied with your order.
If you decide to return an item, please be aware that you are responsible for shipping charges to get it back to me for an exchange or refund.
Please contact me if there are any problems with your purchase or any damages during shipping and I'll be happy to work it out with you.