TURRET MEDIUM - I
Turret - a small, slender tower characteristically projecting from the corner of a building.
This collection of small handwoven textile art pieces are created using natural undyed linen in the warp and merino wool, loop mohair and fluffy mohair yarns in the weft, in gorgeous natural, caramel and ochre colours. Each piece is one of kind and handwoven by Charlotte in our South London studio.
• Hand woven in South London
• Hand made & finished in studio
• Handwoven piece approx 35cm x 33cm
• Handstitched using a needle and thread to a 43cm x 43cm Acid-Free mount board
• This piece comes framed in a Natural Osmo frame as photographed.
• Linen, Merino Wool & Mohair
• One of a kind piece
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
It is important to me that you are happy and satisfied with your order.
If you decide to return an item, please be aware that you are responsible for shipping charges to get it back to me for an exchange or refund.
Please contact me if there are any problems with your purchase or any damages during shipping and I'll be happy to work it out with you.