STONE - SMALL IV
Stone has been used as a building material for thousands of years. It has long been recognised as a material of great durability and superior artistic quality, the foremost choice for buildings associated with status, power and religion.
This small collection of handwoven textile art pieces are created using undyed linen, lambswool and fluffy loop mohair yarns in gorgeous natural, soft white colours. Each piece is one of kind and handwoven by Charlotte in our South London studio.
• Hand woven in South London
• Hand made & finished in studio
• Handwoven piece approx 18cm x 21cm
• Handstitched using a needle and thread to a 28cm x 28cm Acid-Free mount board
• A selection of bespoke handmade Oak frames using wood sourced from North London, with an osmo finish in three different colour options are available
• Linen, Lambswool & Mohair
• One of a kind piece
• Photographed in Natural Osmo frame.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
It is important to me that you are happy and satisfied with your order.
If you decide to return an item, please be aware that you are responsible for shipping charges to get it back to me for an exchange or refund.
Please contact me if there are any problems with your purchase or any damages during shipping and I'll be happy to work it out with you.