SLATE - SMALL II
Slate is a fine-grained metamorphic rock that's been used since Roman times as a building material. Slate is incredibly durable and can last several hundred years, often with little or no maintenance. Following the industrial revolution when road access to the remote mining areas became established, slate was transported all over the world.
This small collection of handwoven textile art pieces are created using textured merino wool, lambswool and thick loop mohair yarns in gorgeous rich charcoal, soft grey, white and natural colours. Each piece is one of kind and handwoven by Charlotte in our South London studio.
• Hand woven in South London
• Hand made & finished in studio
• Handwoven piece approx 18cm x 24cm
• Handstitched using a needle and thread to a 28cm x 28cm Acid-Free mount board
• A selection of bespoke handmade Oak frames using wood sourced from North London, with an osmo finish in three different colour options are available
• Merino Wool, Lambswool & Mohair
• One of a kind piece
• Photographed in Natural Osmo frame.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
It is important to me that you are happy and satisfied with your order.
If you decide to return an item, please be aware that you are responsible for shipping charges to get it back to me for an exchange or refund.
Please contact me if there are any problems with your purchase or any damages during shipping and I'll be happy to work it out with you.