PAVILION - XII
Pavilion - a part of a facade given prominence because it projects out from the facade.
This very small collection of handwoven textile art pieces are created using thin merino wool, lambswool and fluffy mohair yarns in gorgeous naturals and deep rust red colours. Each piece is one of kind and handwoven by Charlotte in our South London studio.
• Hand woven in South London
• Hand made & finished in studio
• Approx 39cm x 40cm
• Bespoke handmade wooden bars available to hang your handwoven pieces. Three options available; Spalted Beech, American Walnut & Light Ash.
• Merino Wool, Lambswool & Mohair
• One of a kind piece
• Piece photographed with an Spalted Beech bar
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
It is important to me that you are happy and satisfied with your order.
If you decide to return an item, please be aware that you are responsible for shipping charges to get it back to me for an exchange or refund.
Please contact me if there are any problems with your purchase or any damages during shipping and I'll be happy to work it out with you.