FRIEZE - SMALL X
Frieze - the central band in a classical entablature above the architrave and below the cornice; or often a decorative band running under the cornice of an interior or exterior wall.
This very small collection of handwoven textile art pieces are created using soft merino wool, undyed linen and fluffy mohair yarns in gorgeous natural and bold blue colours. Each piece is one of kind and handwoven by Charlotte in our South London studio.
• Hand woven in South London
• Hand made & finished in studio
• Handwoven piece approx 17.5cm x 18cm
• Handstitched using a needle and thread to a 28cm x 28cm Acid-Free mount board
• A selection of bespoke handmade Oak frames using wood sourced from North London, with an osmo finish in three different colour options are available
• Merino Wool, Linen & Mohair
• One of a kind piece
• Photographed in White Osmo frame.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
It is important to me that you are happy and satisfied with your order.
If you decide to return an item, please be aware that you are responsible for shipping charges to get it back to me for an exchange or refund.
Please contact me if there are any problems with your purchase or any damages during shipping and I'll be happy to work it out with you.