FLINT - SMALL III
Flints are irregular hard, brittle, glass-like rocks, now generally thought to be the remnant of giant sponge colonies. Flints are generally nodular/irregular in shape and vary in size considerably, it became a very popular building material in Regency Brighton and was used in a number of ways.
This small collection of handwoven textile art pieces are created using undyed linen and fluffy mohair yarns in gorgeous natural, charcoal and soft white colours. Each piece is one of kind and handwoven by Charlotte in our South London studio.
• Hand woven in South London
• Hand made & finished in studio
• Handwoven piece approx 17cm x 22cm
• Handstitched using a needle and thread to a 28cm x 28cm Acid-Free mount board
• A selection of bespoke handmade Oak frames using wood sourced from North London, with an osmo finish in three different colour options are available
• Linen & Mohair
• One of a kind piece
• Photographed in Black Osmo frame.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
It is important to me that you are happy and satisfied with your order.
If you decide to return an item, please be aware that you are responsible for shipping charges to get it back to me for an exchange or refund.
Please contact me if there are any problems with your purchase or any damages during shipping and I'll be happy to work it out with you.