BLOCK CUSHION - S OCHRE
The Block design is our signiture stripe pattern, another design from our Pattern Series inspired by shapes and forms found within architecture.
Handwoven in South London using Merino Wool & Loop Mohair by Charlotte on our 24 shaft Louet Magic Dobby Loom. Each piece taking around 6 hours to hand weave using highest quality yarns creating a soft, luxurious finish Each cushion is hand made and finished in our studio and fully inspected before being sent to it's new home.
Stripe is the perfect partner for the Twill and Block cushions.
Available in both the "Ochre" and "Teracotta" colour ways.
• Hand woven in South London.
• Hand made & finished in studio.
• Approx 45cm x 45cm
• Front Panel - Merino Wool & Loop Mohair.
• Back Panel - Grey Wool blend with zip.
• Duck feather filled cushion pad.
• Hand wash with care in cool water using a laundry liquid suitable for delicate fibres. Do not agitate. Rinse thoroughly, reshape whilst wet and leave to dry flat.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
It is important to me that you are happy and satisfied with your order.
If you decide to return an item, please be aware that you are responsible for shipping charges to get it back to me for an exchange or refund.
Please contact me if there are any problems with your purchase or any damages during shipping and I'll be happy to work it out with you.