COLUMN - SMALL II
Column - an upright post, usually a tapered cylinder, used for support or decoration; in classical architecture a column consists of a base, shaft and capital.
This collection of small handwoven textile art pieces are created using thin merino wool in the warp and thick loop mohair yarns in the weft, in gorgeous terracotta and navy blue colours. Each piece is one of kind and handwoven by Charlotte in our South London studio.
• Hand woven in South London
• Hand made & finished in studio
• Handwoven piece approx 22cm x 17.5cm
• Handstitched using a needle and thread to a 28cm x 28cm Acid-Free mount board
• A selection of bespoke handmade Oak frames using wood sourced from North London, with an osmo finish in three different colour options are available
• Merino Wool & Mohair
• One of a kind piece
• This piece would look perfect in a frame and presented with a selection of the other small woven pieces.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
It is important to me that you are happy and satisfied with your order.
If you decide to return an item, please be aware that you are responsible for shipping charges to get it back to me for an exchange or refund.
Please contact me if there are any problems with your purchase or any damages during shipping and I'll be happy to work it out with you.