BLOCK SCARF -TERRACOTTA
The Block scarf from our Pattern Series is a beautiful combination of neutral light greys and navy with bright ochre or teracotta using lush thick merino wools and mohair making this scarf the perfect piece to keep you warm.
The Pattern Series is inspired by shapes and forms found within architecture.
- Handwoven by Charlotte on our 24 shaft Louet Magic Dobby Loom, each piece takes around 6 hours to weave
- Merino Wool & Loop Mohair
- Fully Reversible
- Two colourways available - Ochre & Teracotta
- Two Sizes available - 27X193cm or 42X193cm
- Hand wash with care in cool water using a laundry liquid suitable for delicate fabrics. Do no agitate. Rinse thoroughly and leave to dry flat.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
It is important to me that you are happy and satisfied with your order.
If you decide to return an item, please be aware that you are responsible for shipping charges to get it back to me for an exchange or refund.
Please contact me if there are any problems with your purchase or any damages during shipping and I'll be happy to work it out with you.